Need more staff but don’t have room in your budget? Then the On-the-Job Training (OJT) program is the perfect solution.
Many of the individuals we work with need a more diverse resume to give them a greater chance at obtaining employment. By “hiring” someone through the OJT program, you’ll be providing that experience. Here’s how the program works:
- You and our candidate meet to discuss the job, your expectations and requirements.
- If the decision is favorable, we’ll work with you to arrange a start date.
- For eight to 12 weeks, depending on your needs, you’ll teach and train our participant at your business.
- During that period the participant is expected to learn new skills that they can not only add to their resume, but take with them to another, similar job.
- You are not expected to hire the individual at the end of the OJT period, but it’s okay if you do.
- All employee costs, including wages and worker’s compensation, are paid for by us.
While the OJT program is at no cost to you, the participant gains a lifetime of benefits.