This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning services using proper equipment and supplies: and follows procedures for safe use and operation.
- Cleans restrooms, using correct chemicals on all surfaces. Dusts and wipes down all fixtures, fills all dispensers, empties trash containers, sweeps and mop floors.
- Cleans and detail facilities. Removes trash; dust; vacuums carpets, cleans walls.
- Cleans break room, including tables and microwaves. Sweeps and mops floors, fills dispensers, and empties trash containers.
- Maintains quality of work and customer satisfaction. Responds to customer requests according to established procedures or refers to supervisor.
- Cleans and maintains custodial equipment to ensure proper operation and safe condition.
- May operate equipment such as a buffer and bailer.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Ability to follow instructions on labels for proper and safe use of chemicals, supplies, and waxing equipment.
- Ability to follow structured process and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from customers and others; including ability to identify and report product and equipment needs.
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
Full Time 30+hrs, Night Shift
Hourly Rate: $11.92
Benefits Package includes – Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Paid holidays and Vacation.
Accepting applications until position is filled...
Applications may be completed on our website: www.bacbrevard.com
*A completed application is required*
Brevard Achievement Center
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.