This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to time schedules.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom, classroom setting, wiping, desks, chairs and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; shampoo carpets; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- Must hold/able to obtain a Base security pass
- Must have or obtain required immunization shots (cost of shots will be paid by BAC).
- Must be able to pass the Department of Children and Family’s (DCF) back ground screening.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Good communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate and draw valid conclusions.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
3 days per week – 7am- 3pm (45min unpaid lunch)
Hourly Rate: $11.97
Accepting applications until position is filled…
Applications may be completed on our website: www.bacbrevard.com
Brevard Achievement Center
1845 Cogswell St.
Rockledge, FL 32955
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.