Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all maintenance work according to contract requirements.
- Understand contract requirements as it relates to the position.
- Ensures quality assurance standards are met by doing visual inspections. Provide on-going training for assigned apprentices.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Completes maintenance work orders and provides progress report to Project Manager.
- Perform duties to include: facilities maintenance and upkeep, toilet and sink part repair/replacement, use of specialized machinery.
- Takes note of custodial needs throughout the day; addresses or reports as needed.
- Perform other maintenance duties as assigned.
- On call maintenance for all facilities, 24/7.
Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
Experience: Two years of related experience. Additional experience in building maintenance repairs, safety/OSHA or relates areas are beneficial.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; Customer service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to “think-on-your-feet”.
- Good administrative skills; comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently; and attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and stay on task.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
Hourly Rate: $12.00
Mondays – Fridays 1st shift 8am-4pm. Occasionally a weekend or a different shift. Company vehicle and tools available.
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.