This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform specified housekeeping work such as, trash removal, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, locker room and shower restroom cleaning and other areas.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping task as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
- Must have or obtain a base security clearance at required levels.
- Prefer individual holds a valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving record
- Involves exposure to hazardous materials, e.g., cleaning solutions and biological wastes.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require bending, squatting, kneeling, and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Day time – One day of the week from 7am-3pm, Saturdays and Sundays 8am-3pm with 45min unpaid lunch.
Hourly Rate: $11.47
Accepting applications until position filled…
Applications may be completed on our website: www.bacbrevard.com
Brevard Achievement Center
1845 Cogswell St.
Rockledge, FL 32955
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.