This is an ¹Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Floor care positions include waxing and buffing floors and shampooing carpets. Experience in floor care is required.
- Perform general/commercial custodial work such as, cleaning offices and restrooms and other specified areas; sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing; shampoo carpets; stripping and waxing floors; glass cleaning and restoring paper and soap supplies and other custodial duties as required.
- Position includes trash removal and recycling duties which involves handling material of up to 40-60 lbs.
- Candidates should be willing to work varied schedule, including weekends.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Two years of floor care or comparable experience.
- Must be able to obtain a base security clearance at required levels to access Langley Air Force Base.
- Involves exposure to hazardous materials, e.g., cleaning solutions and biological wastes.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require bending, squatting, kneeling, and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 with a maximum of 60 pounds.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from contract site.
Full Time and Part Time positions
Hourly Rate: $12.42 - $13.00
Benefits Package includes – Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Paid holidays and Vacation.
Accepting applications until position is filled…
*A completed application is required*
Applications may be completed through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.