Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Floor care positions include waxing and buffing floors and shampooing carpets. Experience in floor care is required.
- Perform general/commercial custodial work such as, cleaning offices and restrooms and other specified areas; sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing; shampoo carpets; stripping and waxing floors; glass cleaning and restoring paper and soap supplies and other custodial duties as required.
- Position includes trash removal and recycling duties which involves handling material of up to 40-60 lbs.
- Candidates should be willing to work varied schedule.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 6 months of floor care or comparable experience.
- Prefer individual holds a valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving record
- Involves exposure to hazardous materials, e.g., cleaning solutions and biological wastes.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks.
- Must be able to pass a security background check.
- This position does require bending, squatting, kneeling, and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Full Time (30 + hours), Must have a flexible schedule and reliable transportation.
Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri, 7:00am-3:30pm with a 45min. unpaid lunch.
Hourly Rate: $11.47
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.