This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform specified Floor custodial work according to time schedules.
- Includes, for example, removal/disposal of trash, moving of furniture, vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; shampoo carpets; stripping and waxing floors
- Answer custodian calls and other specified custodial tasks as directed.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Be willing and able to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays.
- Perform specific supplemental labor services. May include setting up chairs and tables.
- Perform light maintenance such as changing light bulbs and cleaning ceiling tiles.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
- Must have or obtain a base security pass.
- Must have or obtain required immunization shots.
- Must be able to pass the Department of Children and Family’s (DCF) background screening.
- Needs to maintain a valid state driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and appropriate insurance.
- Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 70 pounds
Hourly Rate: $12.64
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.