Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform specified custodial work according to time schedules. May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restrooms and other specified areas; dusting, vacuuming and sweeping; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Answer custodial calls and other specified custodial tasks as directed.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Be willing and able to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays.
- Perform specific supplemental labor services. May include setting up chairs and tables.
- Perform light maintenance such as changing light bulbs and cleaning ceiling tiles.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Experience: One year of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Good Communication skills is a must.
- Able to work independently and follow instructions.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Must have or obtain a base security pass.
- Must be able to pass the Department of Children and Family’s (DCF) background screening.
- Must have reliable transportation
Full Time 30-40hrs, Second Shift (Evening hours)
Hourly Rate: $12.31
Accepting applications thru Tuesday, 8/20/19…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.