This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning services using proper equipment and supplies: and follows procedures for safe use and operation.
- Cleans restrooms, using correct chemicals on all surfaces. Dusts and wipes down all fixtures, fills all dispensers, empties trash containers, sweeps and mop floors.
- Cleans and detail facilities. Removes trash; dust; vacuums carpets and cleans walls.
- Cleans break room, including tables and microwaves. Sweeps and mops floors, fills dispensers, and empties trash containers.
- Maintains quality of work and customer satisfaction. Responds to customer requests according to established procedures or refers to supervisor.
- Cleans and maintains custodial equipment to ensure proper operation and safe condition.
- May operate equipment such as a buffer and bailer.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Floor Care experience and understanding of commercial cleaning chemical products.
- Ability to follow instructions on labels for proper and safe use of chemicals, supplies, and waxing equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain all custodian equipment.
- Ability to follow structured process and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from customers and others; including ability to identify and report product and equipment needs.
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
Night Shift – 10:00pm – 4:00am. Must have flexible schedule to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Hourly Rate: $11.92
Benefits Package includes – Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Paid holidays and Vacation.
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.