This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to time schedules.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; shampoo carpets; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High school diploma (or equivalent) plus two years related experience may satisfy the requirement.
- Experience: 6 months of custodial or comparable experience.
Core Skills & Capabilities
- Floor care experience a plus.
- Solid communication skills and effective interpersonal abilities
- Reasoning ability: Able to think “think-on-your-feet”.
- Service oriented and comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Night Shift – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday starting at 8pm with 30min unpaid lunch.
Hourly Rate: $11.47
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.