Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform specified Custodial work according to the specified contracted methods of cleaning.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning restrooms and other specified areas; dusting, sweeping and mopping; polishing; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Properly dispose any hazardous waste material.
- Clean outside areas and other specified Custodial and Grounds task as required.
- Monitor and report malfunctioning equipment or facility maintenance issues to Supervision.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: Six months of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Must be able to work overnight or varied shifts.
- May work alone on select shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation. Prefer individual holds a valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Involves exposure to hazardous materials, e.g., cleaning solutions and biological wastes.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require bending, squatting, kneeling, and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 with a maximum of 60 pounds.
24-hour operation: 1st Shift 8am -4pm, 3rd Shift 12am-8am. 3 days per week may include weekends.
Hourly Day Rate: $11.00
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.