Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all custodial work according to standards, contract and time schedules.
- Oversee the activities of the custodial staff to ensure accomplishment of daily activities.
- Understand contract requirements as it relates to their position.
- Ensures quality assurance standards are met via visual inspections. Identify performance problems and provide on-going training.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Provide input to associate’s annual evaluations.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: Three years of custodial or comparable experience of which one year needs to have had supervising responsibility.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Solid communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to “think-on-your-feet.”
- Good administrative skills; comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently; and attentive to detail for quality performance.
Full Time – 2nd Shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm) Hours may vary.
Must have reliable transportation to and from site.
Hourly Rate: $13.07
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.