This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all material handling duties according to contract time and quality schedules. May include for example, transport merchandise from staging area to sales floor area with use of pallet jack, cart or other loading or unloading devise.
- Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and report repair needs and supplies in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance for inventory preparation and processing.
- Complete all initial and on-going training requirements.
- Education: High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience: Two years of material handler or comparable experience.
- Must be able to obtain base security clearance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and physically demanding environment.
- Ability to sort, stock and spotting cases throughout the location.
- Solid communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to “think-on-you-feet”.
- Good administrative skills; comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently; and attentive to detail for quality performance.
- This position does require extraordinary physical demands (i.e, lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 80 lbs. with a maximum of 150 lbs.
Part-Time (Typically 20hrs per week) Weekends and holidays required
Shift start may vary based on truck arrival to the base
Hourly Rate: $12.04, with Benefits.
Accepting applications until position is filled…
Applications may be completed via this website by clicking the apply now button
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.