This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Preform specified work according to contract and time schedules.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash; cleaning all hard floors; processing room preparation/wrapping area; clean sinks, drains, meat trays, racks, rails and other specified areas, work environment described as cold and may become wet from the spray equipment.
- Other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a satisfactory background screening to obtain base access.
- Solid communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to “think-on-you-feet”.
- Good administrative skills; comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently; and attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving of minimum of 40 lbs. with a maximum of 60 lbs.
Shift: Evening (Tuesday thru Saturday to include holidays)
Hourly Rate: $10.39
Accepting applications until position is filled…
Applications may be completed via this website by clicking the apply now button
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.