Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedules and oversees staff and activities for assigned federal and commercial contracts ensuring compliance with all rules, regulations, and laws
- Assists in the development of bids and contract proposals; negotiates new pricing and any modifications to current contracts
- Assists in the planning and development of sites, in coordination with other departments, to ensure a diversity of options to meet client and customer needs; monitors and identifies training and other developmental areas; oversees remedial training and programs
- Oversees and/or participates in the development and administration of budgets; may approve the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; may approve expenditures and implement budgetary adjustments as appropriate and necessary
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, education, contract management or related field; supplemented by six or more years of contract-based program management, including at least two years of supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
- Experience: Five years management experience, with at least 2 years contract-based program management.
Core Skills & Capabilities
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of safe work practices and OSHA regulations
- Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and applicable department/organization specific software
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret program related laws and regulations and establish necessary work processes and procedures
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to arrive at solutions and suggest improvements to processes
Preferred Skills and Capabilities
- Prefer knowledge of Source America products and services
- Prefer experience working on or managing Total Facility Management (TFM) contracts or technical help desks.
- Prefer Knowledge of FAR or government contracting processes.
Full Time: Monday – Friday,
Competitive Salary starting at $51,000
Competitive Benefits – including group insurance coverage for health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability income benefits; Flexible Spending Account; Paid leave benefits for Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave; 401(k) Retirement Plan (pre-tax and Roth options) with employer contributions; and more!
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.