Provides accurate and timely payroll for approximately 800 employees at 16 locations. Maintains employee payroll database and maintains and processes payroll related contributions and reporting in compliance with operational, statutory, and funding source requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner using the Automatic Data Processing (ADP) system; working closely with the Payroll Administrator resolves issues relating to payroll production
- Updates payroll information by reviewing changes including pay changes and benefit changes/additions
- Transmits all payroll related funds electronically (i.e., payroll taxes, garnishments, pension plans, etc.)
- Enters new hire information into the appropriate computer software system in an accurate and timely manner; verifies correct social security numbers
- Composes, runs, and edits a variety of correspondence, reports, and other material ensuring accuracy
- Maintains payroll information to include wage verifications and letters for proof of employment.
- Resolves issues concerning payroll, answers inquiries, and enforces payroll policies
- Education: High school diploma or GED; supplemented by two or more years of payroll processing and general HR experience; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
- Experience: Knowledge of ADP systems.
Core Skills & Capabilities
- Solid communication, administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential employment information with tact and discretion
- Reasoning ability: Able to think “think-on-your-feet”.
- Service oriented and comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office 365 applications and working with individuals with disabilities helpful.
Full Time: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Competitive Salary starting at $14.85/hour
Competitive Benefits – including group insurance coverage for health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability income benefits; Flexible Spending Account; Paid leave benefits for Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave; 401(k) Retirement Plan (pre-tax and Roth options) with employer contributions; and more!
Accepting applications through Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Applications can be completed through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
*A completed application is required*
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
1845 Cogswell St.; Rockledge, FL 32955; Fax: 321-609-4471
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.