Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The list of essential functions below is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this job. Other duties may be assigned based on business need.
- Receives and processes incoming orders, leading the shipping/picking process with the use of accounting/inventory software, ensuring customers receive needed materials within the specified time frames.
- Ensures that customers are invoiced in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance to their specific contract.
- Supervises the Shipping/Picking/Receiving staff, providing coverage for this staff as needed when absent.
- Lead inventory control accuracy, by performing cycle counts, inventory adjustments, and developing procedures for returns and / or damaged materials.
- Coordinates the purchasing and production of items to ensure that inventory levels are in line with sales forecasts.
- In coordination with Production Manager, establishes re-order levels for raw materials based on sales histories, and processes Purchase Orders as needed.
- Under the lead of the Program Manager, collaborates in the completions of customer proposals, quotes and pricing
- Provides departmental assistance as needed (i.e., transportation of completed products, etc.)
Associates Degree supplemented by three or more years’ experience with inventory accounting software, warehouse, shipping, and production experience; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience. Proven experience with inventory software. Must satisfy Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level 2 background screening requirements.
Core Skills & Capabilities
- Knowledge or warehouse operations and inventory software.
- Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and applicable department/organization specific software
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret program related laws and regulations and establish necessary work processes and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Full Time: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:45 pm. Competitive Salary starting at $37,000.
Competitive Benefits – including group insurance coverage for health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability income benefits; Flexible Spending Account; Paid leave benefits for Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave; 401(k) Retirement Plan (pre-tax and Roth options) with employer contributions; and more!
Applications being accepted until position filled…
Applications can be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.