Supervises and instructs BAC clients in production activities to best utilize and/or develop their individual capabilities and evaluate their performance in a simulated skills environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works directly with clients to teach skills and guide work productivity; ensures that daily contract goals are met.
- Meaningful activities training with clients.
- Perform work assessment for clients.
- Assesses worker strengths and abilities to make daily work assignments.
- Provides training to clients in the basic skills needed to ensure the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Implements stablished accommodations for each client based on their need.
- Maintains an organized workplace to ensure safe and efficient work flow.
- Cross-trains between work bays to maintain familiarity with all clients and contract products.
- Provides quality control of completed work ensuring compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, and laws.
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications
High school diploma or GED two years of experience in human service field; Must satisfy Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Level 2 background screening requirements.
Skills & Capabilities
- Ability to demonstrate basic skills needed in assembly and equipment operation
- Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and applicable department/organization specific software
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to organize work for timely completion
- Ability to regularly attend work and arrive punctually for designated work schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
Shift: M- F; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pay range starts at $11.25hr - $14.40hr depending on experience and capabilities.
Competitive Benefits – including group insurance coverage for health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability income benefits; Flexible Spending Account; Paid leave benefits for Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave; 401(k) Retirement Plan (pre-tax and Roth options) with employer contributions; and more!
Accepting applications until position is filled…
Applications can be completed through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
In person at our main office: 1845 Cogswell St. Rockledge, FL 32955,
Via E-mail: Jobs@bacbrevard.com or Fax: 321-609-4471
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.