This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform specified custodial work according to time schedules.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; shampoo carpets; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Answer custodial calls and other specified custodial tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: One year of experience in floor care and preferably one year of (aseptic) cleaning experience/bio-medical waste training or hospital custodial.
- Must be able to obtain and retain a security clearance.
- Good communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds
Night Shift – 2-3 shifts per week. Must have flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays when needed.
Hourly Pay: $10.32
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program