Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to the specified contracted methods of cleaning.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Properly dispose any hazardous waste material.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping task as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- This position may have alternate job duties when supervisor is out.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required in the performance of your job duties.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: One year of custodial experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain/retain a Transportation Worker Identification Clearance (TWIC) security pass.
- Prefer individual holds a valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Involves exposure to hazardous materials, e.g., cleaning solutions and biological wastes.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require bending, squatting, kneeling, and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Part-time – 24 hours a week projected.
Hours & Days of the week expected to vary. Must be able to work weekends when needed.
Hourly Rate: $9.00
Accepting applications until position is filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
Or in person at:
Brevard Achievement Center
1845 Cogswell St. Rockledge, FL 32955
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.