Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to time schedules.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom, classroom setting, wiping, desks, chairs and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; shampoo carpets; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Experience: 6 months of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- Must hold/able to obtain a Base security pass
- Must have or obtain required immunization shots (cost of shots will be paid by BAC).
- Must be able to pass the Department of Children and Family’s (DCF) back ground screening.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Good communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate and draw valid conclusions.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Part Time, (21-24hrs per week)3 days per week from 7:00am-3:00pm on a rotating schedule with 45min. unpaid lunch.
Must have flexible schedule to include occasional nights, holidays and weekends.
Hourly Rate: $11.47
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.