This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Located at PAFB Commissary the candidate will be responsible for performing assigned custodial duties in an efficient and effective manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to time schedules.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; shampoo carpets; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High school diploma (or equivalent) plus two years related experience may satisfy the requirement.
- Experience: Two of custodial or comparable experience.
Core Skills & Capabilities
- Solid communication skills and effective interpersonal abilities
- Reasoning ability: Able to think “think-on-your-feet”.
- Service oriented and comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Part-Time – Day Time Shift 4 days a week including Sundays. Must have reliable transportation.
Hourly Rate: $11.47
Accepting applications until position is filled…
Applications can be completed through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
*A completed application is required*
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
1845 Cogswell St.; Rockledge, FL 32955; Fax: 321-609-4471
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
¹See www.AbilityOne.com “About Us” page for history of this program.