Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works for Sports Operation Leadership Team to ensure BAC’s contract commitment with USSSA.
- Perform custodial work according to standards contract and time schedules.
- Perform specified Turf maintenance support according to specified contract methods.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures
- Checking credentials, provide direction to foot traffic, usher functions.
- Other tasks as assigned to facilitate smooth flow of foot traffic into and out of complex.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Experience: Two years of custodial or Turf maintenance experience preferred.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Good communication skills (e.g. able to effectively respond to common inquiries
or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is
tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate and draw valid conclusions.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require
extraordinary physical demands (e.g., lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling
and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of
Hours may vary
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.