Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works for Sports Operation Leadership Team to ensure BAC’s contract commitment with USSSA.
- Perform custodial work according to standards contract and time schedules.
- Perform specified Turf maintenance support according to specified contract methods.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures
- Checking credentials, provide direction to foot traffic, usher functions.
- Other tasks as assigned to facilitate smooth flow of foot traffic into and out of complex.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Experience: Two years of custodial or Turf maintenance experience preferred.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Good communication skills (e.g. able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate and draw valid conclusions.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require extraordinary physical demands (e.g., lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Hours may vary
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
Or in person at:
Brevard Achievement Center
1845 Cogswell St., Rockledge, FL 32955
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.