Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform specified work tasks according to contract and time schedules.
- Includes for example, removal/disposal of trash; cleaning all hard floors; processing room preparation/wrapping area; clean sinks, drains, meat trays, racks, rails and other specified areas, work environment described as cold and wet from use of the spray equipment. Protective clothing is provided.
- Other specified custodial tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a satisfactory background screening to obtain base access.
- Solid communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems, evaluate facts and draw valid conclusions. Able to “think-on-you-feet”.
- Customer service oriented; comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently; and attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving of minimum of 40 lbs. with a maximum of 60 lbs.
Part Time (Typically 20-25hrs per week)
Shift: 3rd Shift (varied nights of the week to include weekend and holidays)
Hourly Rate: $10.82
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.