This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to time schedules.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; shampoo carpets; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping tasks as required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience: Two of custodial or comparable experience.
- Must be able to obtain base security clearance.
Core Skills & Capabilities
- Solid communication skills and effective interpersonal abilities
- Reasoning ability: Able to think “think-on-your-feet”.
- Service oriented and comfortable performing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Individual needs to satisfy program’s target population certification criteria.
(Note: May be waived if population demographics are materially greater than contractual requirements or for other defined operational purposes.)
Part-Time (Typically 20hrs per week) Weekends and holidays required
Shift: Night shift – 10:00pm – 4:00am time may vary
Hourly Rate: $10.32/hour with Benefits.
Accepting applications until position is filled…
Applications may be completed via this website by clicking the apply now button
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.