This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all shelf stocking work according to contract time and quality schedules.
- May include for example, wipe clean empty shelf areas to assure they are free from debris and dust; check to be sure UPC label is correct on shelf to merchandise stock; rotate merchandise on shelf, using first in/out (FIFO) systems; remove expired and/or damaged goods from shelves to rework cart; place all empty boxes and trash in designated area for removal.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Maintain work sheet for cases stocked and hours worked in specified aisles daily.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: One-year related experience.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must have or obtain a base security clearance.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Requires extraordinary physical demands (e.g., lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Part time (Typically 25 hours/week)
Shift: Overnight Shift / varied days of the week / weekend and holidays
Starting pay is $11.73hr. (based on productivity)
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.