This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all shelf stocking work according to contract time and quality schedules.
- May include for example, wipe clean empty shelf areas to assure they are free from debris and dust; check to be sure UP label is correct on shelf to merchandise stock; rotate merchandise on shelf, using first in/out (FIFO) systems; remove damaged goods from shelves to rework cart; place all empty boxes and trash in designated area for removal.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Maintain work sheet for cases stocked and hours worked in specified aisles on a daily basis.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: 6 months related experience.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Physically demanding job must be able to use a step ladder.
- Good communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require extraordinary physical demands (e.g., lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Part-Time - 3 days a week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Night Shift (starts at 8 pm and ends once all product is stocked)
Paid by piece rate min $10.35 max$12.83 per hour
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: https://bacbrevard.com/
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See https://www.abilityone.gov/ “About Us” page for history of this program.