Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to the specified contracted methods of cleaning.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Properly dispose any hazardous waste material.
- Clean outside areas and other specified housekeeping task as required.
- Monitor and report malfunctioning equipment or facility maintenance issues to Lead.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 6 months of custodial or comparable experience.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Must be able to work overnight or varied shifts.
- May work alone on select shifts.
- Prefer individual holds a valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Involves exposure to hazardous materials, e.g., cleaning solutions and biological wastes.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require bending, squatting, kneeling, and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 with a maximum of 60 pounds.
24-hour operation: Shifts are expected to vary.
Hourly Day Rate: $9.00
Hourly Overnight Rate: $9.50
Accepting applications until positions filled…
Applications may be completed via this website by clicking the apply now button
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace