This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all shelf stocking work according to contract time and quality schedules.
- May include for example, wipe clean empty shelf areas to assure they are free from debris and dust; check to be sure UP label is correct on shelf to merchandise stock; rotate merchandise on shelf, using first in/out (FIFO) systems; remove damaged goods from shelves to rework cart; place all empty boxes and trash in designated area for removal.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Maintain work sheet for cases stocked and hours worked in specified aisles on a daily basis.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: One year related experience.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Physically demanding position. Must be able to use a step ladder.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Good communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require extraordinary physical demands (e.g., lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Part Time / Night Shift, 3 days per week, starting time 8pm until all product is stocked. May needed some weekends and holidays.
Hourly Rate: $10.35 - $12.83 based on piece rate.
Competitive Benefits package
Accepting applications thru Monday, June 3, 2019
Applications may be complete via this website by clicking the apply online button
*A completed application is required*:
Brevard Achievement Center
Providing innovative services for individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.