Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to the specified contracted methods of cleaning.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and sweeping; polishing; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap supplies.
- Properly dispose any hazardous waste material.
- Clean outside areas and other specified housekeeping task as required.
- Monitor and report malfunctioning equipment or facility maintenance issues to Lead.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 6 months of custodial or comparable experience.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Must be able to work overnight or varied shifts.
- May work alone on select shifts.
- Prefer individual holds a valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Involves exposure to hazardous materials, e.g., cleaning solutions and biological wastes.
- Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks. This position does require bending, squatting, kneeling, and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 with a maximum of 60 pounds.
24-hour operation: Shifts are expected to vary.
Hourly Day Rate: $9.00
Hourly Overnight Rate: $9.50
Accepting applications until positions are filled…
Applications may be completed through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
*A completed application is required*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.