This is an Ability One training program to provide work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all shelf stocking work according to contract time and quality schedules.
- May include for example, wipe clean empty shelf areas to assure they are free from debris and dust; check to be sure UP label is correct on shelf to merchandise stock; rotate merchandise on shelf, using first in/out (FIFO) systems; remove damaged goods from shelves to rework cart; place all empty boxes and trash in designated area for removal.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
- Maintain work sheet for cases stocked and hours worked in specified aisles on a daily basis.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: One year related experience.
Skills and Capabilities
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Good communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to common inquiries).
- Able to get along with diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service oriented. Requirements will vary depending on the assigned tasks.
- This position does require extraordinary physical demands (e.g., lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Part-Time, 20-25 hours
Hourly Rate: $13.27
Accepting applications until positions are filled…
Applications may be obtained through our website: www.bacbrevard.com
*A completed application is required*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, being a veteran, female, minority or in another protected group. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
 See www.AbilityOne.com’s “About Us” page for history of this program.